This Friday we will be walking at Relay for Life. Will you be there?
Medical Center of McKinney believes that our community can make a significant difference in the lives of those fighting cancer. During Relay for Life, McKinney residents will be gathering at The Ballfields at Craig Ranch this Friday to show their commitment to their loved ones and their extraordinary journeys after their cancer diagnosis. We understand how cancer changes families and we know that the American Cancer Society has made significant strides to assist cancer patients and reduce the risk of cancer in our community. That is why we are proud to sponsor the Relay for Life in McKinney this Friday.
What does Relay for Life support?
Funds raised during Relay for Life are directed to:
- Hope Lodge. Free accommodations are offered to families and caregivers who travel distances for care.
- Road to Recovery. Free transportation provided for cancer patients going to and from treatment.
- Look Good… Feel Better. Make-up and beauty assistance provided to cancer patients to help improve self-image.
- Reach to Recovery. Volunteers and survivors provide support, hope and connection to cancer patients.
When is the Relay for Life in McKinney?
Our team and many others will gather on Friday, April 26, 2013 at The Ballfields at Craig Ranch.
How Can I Help?
- Join our Team! Click here to find out more about the Medical Center of McKinney's Team.
- Dedicate a Luminera! Click here to pick a luminera that will be lit on honor of the person of your choice.
- Donate! Click here to donate to this very important cause.
What is the Relay Story?
Watch the "Relay Story" here and learn why it has become the largest non profit activity in the world.
To learn more about the Medical Center of McKinney and the services we offer, please visit us online here.