Do you how the McKinney Senior Clinic can help you? Learn more about facility and services.
As you age, maintaining good health comes to the forefront of your daily life. Of the American adults age 65 or older, more than half have three or more medical problems. For this reason, the McKinney Senior Health Clinic has everything you need to keep your health in check as your age gracefully.
Organization and coordination
Ranging from minor to serious, the medical conditions with which you suffer can begin to multiply as you age. Perhaps you take high blood pressure medication and also see a rheumatologist for your arthritis. Keeping the pieces of what keeps you healthy together is a job. The medical staff at our senior health clinic can help by:
- Coordinating and monitoring all aspects of your treatment and progress
- Having immediate access to physicians specializing in a wide range of areas like neurology, endocrinology and gastroenterology
- Coordinating ancillary services like home health care and rehabilitation
The McKinney Senior Health Clinic is here to make your life easier. Our state-of-the-art facility includes:
- Same-day appointments
- Walk-in appointments for radiology and lab services with doctors' orders
- A radiology department equipped with X-ray, MRI, CT scan, bone density screens, ultrasound and mammography services.
- Full-service lab on-site
We're here when you need us
The McKinney Senior Health Clinic is open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m. To schedule your appointment or to have your senior health questions answered, call (214) 544-2828.